My Latest Videos

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 - Full

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 - Full

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Make your vision a reality with one of the industry's leading web authoring tools, Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS4 software. Design exceptional websites faster than ever before with the new Live view and Adobe Photoshop® Smart Object features. Work smarter thanks to enhanced integration with other Adobe tools, including Adobe Photoshop CS4, Fireworks® CS4, and Flash® CS4 Professional software and the Adobe AIR™ runtime.


Thursday, December 27, 2007

Booking and Travel Schedule January 2007

I would like to announce my tentative travel plans for January 2007. Please, note that the dates are not set in stone and may change. If you are interested in booking me for a shoot, please contact me ASAP.

I usually travel to S.CA (Los Angeles area) and Las Vegas, NV often. If we are unable to schedule a shoot for this month, I will be traveling again shortly and will visit your area again in the future.

Here are my tentative travel plans.

Los Angeles:

I will be in LA mid-January and will probably stay over one weekend Friday through Monday. I will be taking assignments for print work only at this time. The location where I will be staying in Huntington Beach and I will be able to travel in the 75 mi radius from Huntington Beach.

Las Vegas:

I plan on traveling to Las Vegas at the end on January. I travel to the sin city almost every month. I always stay at one of the hotels on the strip. I prefer that while I can provide my own transportation to and from the shoot, that you be able to provide a ride to and from the location of the shoot.

I am looking for a variety of assignments and will do any type of work from commercial and editorial print to artistic and fine art.

My rates vary depending on the content of the shoot, circulation, commercial use of the images, the model release and other factors that can be discussed further with interested parties.

For all out-of-state assignments, I require a booking deposit in the amount of 50% of the determined compensation for the shoot. Booking deposits should be made via PayPal. You may use this PayPal button for that purpose.




If you do not have a PayPal account, you may get one by clicking below. Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment